Profile

Generic Icon

If I fall, can I stand?

in lumine tuo videbimus lumen

Free Account

Created on 2017-02-10 09:02:42 (#2792831), last updated 2017-02-10 (23 weeks ago)

3,149 comments received, 0 comments posted

698 Journal Entries, 78 Tags, 0 Memories, 15 Icons

View extended profile

Name:sacrilicious13
Birthdate:Aug 13
Location:Austin, Texas, United States of America
Website:My Deadjournal






WHO AM I?

Eternal student
Pie maker
Book addict
Geeky girl
Dreamer
Autumn lover
Halloweenie
Witch
Writer
Artist
Me.




THE PIE MAKER


Baby, don’t you cry, gonna make a pie
Gonna make a pie with a heart in the middle
Baby, don’t be blue, gonna make for you
Gonna make a pie with a heart in the middle


I FOUGHT WITH A STRANGER
AND I MET MYSELF


It's been two long years now
Since the top of the world came crashing down
And I'm getting' it back on the road now
But I'm taking the long way
Taking the long way around




Amazingly awesome LJ and profile layout made by sweetgirl7808



duia: If we were to string you up from a tree like a piñata and beat you with a stick, 99% of what would come out of you would be gay porn. The remaining 1% would be fangirl and sugar.







Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Made by the talented prophcygrl



Image hosting by Photobucket

Made by the talented supermanaction



Image hosting by Photobucket

Made by the talented supermanaction

Image hosting by Photobucket

Made by the talented supermanaction




Made by the talented pokemastersan



       
Slytherin is I really wanna get in your pants so I'll tell you I love you and then only call you again if I'm really horny.

























People [View Entries]
Communities [View entries]
Feeds [View Entries]
To link to this user, copy this code:
On Dreamwidth:
Elsewhere: